I think, officially, I am no longer a Seasonal Cast Member. :(
I tried to get back into my Conservation Education Presenter role for January gap, but I was told they weren't going to need anyone, and they won't be having a gap period in June/July because the end of the Spring internship and the start of the Fall internship will overlap. So I have worked 0 hours towards the required amount of seasonal hours since my internship ended, and I think the system purged me. I can't get on the Hub, which I think is a pretty good sign.
I am so very bummed that my time as a Cast Member is officially over. I was holding onto hope that I could make it work out and maybe get back to Orlando enough to keep up my hours. But, for right now, I guess it's not meant to be.
And for right now, sadly, I think I'm going to officially say that this blog is on hiatus. Maybe one day I'll be living in Orlando again and get back to making magic... and you can bet that this blog will be back and chronicling the magic again too!
Best wishes to all of you looking forward to your programs, to all of you currently on your programs, and to all my fellow alums in wherever you go from here! :)
Oh no! Did you submit your availability in December for Jan-Mar? That was the one thing that was really confusing for me, was that I had to stay in contact with them every three months. You should call Labor if you haven't yet, and just check in with them!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Jillian! I was told that this semester would be working a little differently, as all of us current presenters are staying until July, by which time the new interns would then be trained and ready to go. Your blog was so helpful to me as I was preparing for my program, and I still find myself referring to it from time to time. Good luck with everything, and i hope you make it back to Disney soon!
ReplyDeletehey dear you got a beautiful blog....visit mine if you get time...we can follow each other..
ReplyDeletelove,
www.poetashwin.blogspot.com